Are you heading to the NAFEM Show in Orlando, FL, on February 9-11, 2017? With over 500+ restaurant supply exhibitors and miles of kitchen innovations and training opportunities, we’ve put together a quick checklist of things foodservice equipment dealers can do now to ensure they get the most out of their experience at NAFEM.
1. Make a Plan
NAFEM will include 500+ exhibitors serving the commercial kitchen equipment industries. That’s a lot to navigate and absorb. Consider the following as you plan your trip.
- What do you want to get out of the show?
- What business pain points are you looking to discuss and get answers to?
- Which training sessions would serve you best?
- What about your end customers, are there particular challenges that they’re facing that may be addressed by new innovations?
- Reach out to your manufacturer suppliers. Will they be there and are they showcasing anything new?
You can view a full list of exhibitors here.
2. Download the Free Buying Guide
Find out more about current foodservice equipment industry challenges, trends and best practices in this easy-to-read and free buying guide - The NEW rules of foodservice equipment and supplies: How successful operators are outfitting their foodservice operations.
3. Take Advantage of Discounted Accommodation
Attendees can get exclusive discounts through onPeak, the show’s official housing coordinators. You can make reservations via this real-time dashboard. Book before January 11, 2017, for discounted pricing.
4. Visit the “What’s Hot! What’s Cool!®” Gallery
Get a snapshot of innovation and product showcases in the center of the exhibit hall. The “What’s Hot! What’s Cool!” gallery features a selection of the best of the best from NAFEM’s exhibitors. This is a good place to get a taster of what’s new and worth finding out more about.
5. Get Your Tickets to the After-Show Party, featuring The Killers
With album sales topping 22 million worldwide and seven Grammy nominations, The Killers will be rocking it at the After-Show Party! Don't miss the rare opportunity to see an act The Guardian calls "one of the biggest rock bands of the 21st century" in an intimate setting. Get your After-Show Party tickets now.
And of course, we'll be there too - exhibiting our groundbreaking eCommerce solution on the hour in Booth #2678. See how it'll help you sell more. And enter for your change to win an Amazon Echo.